Rosters: You can now access your child's team placement by logging onto the Smyrna Soccer website. Below are the instructions on how to access the roster(s) on-line. Due to the number of players (over 1,000), we've been challenged to honor all requests made during registration. Some parents may ask to have their children moved to a different team so they can play with another child or ask for a different field location or practice night. At this point in the process, children will not be moved unless there is an emergency situation.
How to Get Your Roster:
- Goto: www.smyrnasoccerclub.com
- Click the Log In button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Log into the system using the user name and password created during registration. (If you do not remember your information, click the Forgot Username or Password? link under the log-in information and the system will help you.)
- You will be on My Account screen
Scroll down to child's name and you will see the team your child has been placed on for the Spring 2013 Season.
- You will see the age group and team name. (i.e. U4 United or U10 Girls Blue Sky etc.)
- The team names for the Spring Season have been changed to reflect professional soccer teams. If your child played in the Fall 2012 season, they were placed on the same team for the Spring Season unless the majority of the team did not return or you requested for your child to be placed on a different team.
The Practice Schedule is posted on the website.
To view it:
Hover over Fields & Practice Schedule tab at the top of the home page
Select the Practice Schedule option
Click the link to the Spring 2013 Practice Schedule
The PDF file will appear
The Practice Schedule is divided by Age Group
Find your child's age group and then your child's team name