Registration for the Spring Season is closed. However, we are still accepting registration that will place players onto a wait list for certain age groups. If a player is needed, he/she will be taken off the wait list on a first come first serve basis. If you are a returning player to the fall season, late registration forfeits your returning spot onto the team.
If an opening becomes available for the season, you will be contacted and provided details on the opening available. No registration fees will be charged when a player is added to the wait list. The family will be contacted if there is available space for the child and asked to complete the registration payment process to accept the spot.
The cost of registration after 1/19/2013 is $105. There is a $5 late registration fee. (Uniform fees of $25 apply if you are purchasing one)
How to be added to the wait list:
- Go to our website at www.smyrnasoccerclub.com
- Click on the Register link (top right corner of the home page)
- Follow the steps of the registration process and complete all requested information.
- Accept the Age Group Wait List division (Wait list U4, Wait list U6 etc.)
- Once complete, the child will be added to the wait list and a confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided when registering.
- If a spot becomes available, you will be contacted and asked to complete the registration payment process to accept the spot.
- Please understand that due to late registration, we will not be able to honor any special requests (player, fields, practice nights)
For Additional details about our league, please visit our website:
- Registration Tab: detailed information on the registration process
- Rec Program & Age Groups Tab: detailed information about the overall program and the age group guidelines set by GSSA
- FAQ's Tab: answers to frequently asked questions
- On the home page under Links area, there is a link to the Key Dates for Rec Soccer for the Spring Season